Your registration includes admission to all sessions, social activities, the Sunday welcome reception, breakfasts and lunches for all three days of the conference, and dinner at the social event on Tuesday evening.
|Global Summit Registration||Price|
|Super Early Bird (on or before August 10, 2018)||$999|
|Group of 3 or more (available August 11, 2018 – September 30, 2018)*||$1199/person*|
|Early Bird (available August 11, 2018 – September 7, 2018)||$1400|
|Standard Registration (after September 7, 2018)||$1650|
|Guest Registration (access to food and social events only)||$99/guest|
*You must contact the Global Summit Coordinator before registering to receive the group rate.
Group registration: $1199/person (for groups of 3 or more)
From August 11, 2018 through the start of the Summit, we are offering a group registration rate. To take advantage of the group rate, you must contact the Global Summit Coordinator before registering to receive a discount code customized for your company use only.
Members of your group should enter the code when during the registration process to receive the group discount. If, before the start of the conference, fewer than three people from your organization have used the code, the one or two who used the discount will be charged the full registration fee of $1650.
Guest Registration: $99 (free for children under five)
Allows entry into all food events: the welcome reception on Sunday, breakfasts and lunches on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and the social event on Tuesday evening.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing and received by September 28, 2108. All cancellation requests will be subject to a $50 service charge. Cancellation requests received after September 28, 2018 and no-shows are ineligible for refunds. Refunds will not be processed until 30 days after the conference.
Substitution of attendees from the same company will be allowed until conference sign-in (picking up your name badge). No substitutions will be allowed after you pick up your name badge. Substitutions must be submitted in writing. Substitution/transfer forms are available by calling +1.617.621.0600. Ask for the Global Summit coordinator.
InterSystems Global Summit 2018 will be held at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort & Spa in San Antonio, TX
InterSystems has secured a block of rooms at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort & Spa in San Antonio, TX, for InterSystems Global Summit attendees at a special price of $254/night plus tax.
To receive the special room rate at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort , you must mention “InterSystems Global Summit 2018”.
Make your hotel reservation:
Call: US toll free +1 866-882-4420 or +1 210-276-2500
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
23808 Resort Pkwy
San Antonio, TX 78261
Treat yourself to a luxury Texas lifestyle experience at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa. Surrounded by 600 acres of beautiful rolling oak-covered hills, the hotel boasts upscale rooms and suites with stylish decor, deluxe amenities and stunning views. Enjoy ultimate outdoor fun at River Bluff Water Experience, a nine-acre San Antonio water park with a 650-foot rapid-river ride and a 1,100-foot lazy river. Play golf on two PGA-Certified, TPC golf courses. Retreat to Lantana Spa for soothing indigenous-inspired treatments. When you’re ready to sample exciting cuisine, you will find many options, such as an upscale steakhouse restaurant and High Velocity, with its 120-foot-long high-definition video walls. Located just 20 minutes from the airport, our San Antonio resort offers easy access to Texas Hill Country wineries, Natural Bridge Caverns and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
InterSystems Global Summit 2018 will be held at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, from September 30 – October 3, 2018.
Sign-in for registered attendees will start at 1:30 PM on Sunday, September 30, 2018. Please join us at 6:00 PM to kick off InterSystems Global Summit 2018 at our welcome reception.
Business casual attire is appropriate for conference sessions and social activities. In early September, daytime high temperatures in Palm Springs area average of 90 degrees Fahrenheit (32 Celsius) with average lows of approximately 65 degrees Fahrenheit (about 18 degrees Celsius).
Letter of Invitation
If you need a Letter of Invitation for your Visa application, you can email the Global Summit event coordinator to request your letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only issue a Letter of Invitation to paid attendees. InterSystems must be in receipt of full payment (via credit card or a cleared check) for your registration fee before we can issue a Letter of Invitation. You will need to include your booking reference ID in the email (your booking reference ID is included in your registration confirmation email).
InterSystems can only provide a Letter of Invitation and proof of conference registration. We are not able to apply for a Visa on your behalf or issue a Letter of Invitation for guests.
As a condition of attending Global Summit 2018, attendees agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The schedule, topics, and presenters are subject to change without prior notice.
- InterSystems may substitute and/or vary advertised programs, event times, and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Each attendee is responsible for his/her own travel and hotel arrangements.
- Credits will be issued 30 days after the request has been made.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. All cancellation requests will be subject to a service charge of $50. Refunds will not be processed until 30 days after the conference.
- Substitution of attendees from the same company will be allowed until conference sign-in (picking up your name badge). No substitutions will be allowed after you pick up your name badge.
- If you or your company has requested a group discount rate for 3 or more attendees from the same company and by the start of the conference, fewer than three people from your organization have used the code for a discounted registration rate, the one or two attendees who have used the group discount will be charged the full registration fee.
- Various portions of the event may be recorded (in video, audio, photography, or other media) for training, remote viewing, advertising, marketing, social media, promotion of the event, or other purposes. Therefore, if you appear in any such film, photo, and/or audio recording or other medium, you hereby grant to InterSystems an irrevocable right and permission to use, in any manner, throughout the world, in perpetuity, your name, voice, portrait, likeness, testimonials, and statements (either alone or accompanied by other material, such as recorded in any media and formats whether now known or later developed) for any purpose relating to InterSystems.
- To the extent permitted by law, InterSystems is not liable for any loss or injury that occurs during or is otherwise related to the event.