HealthShare Brings Together the Information that Matters
Connecting providers, patients, and payers through a unified care record and analytics that span the care continuum.
InterSystems HealthShare named a KLAS Category Leader for 2019 and 2020.
It received an exceptional 91/100 approval rating based on customer feedback.
— – KLAS Research “Interoperability Platforms”
Driving Transformation Beyond the EMR
Improve results with innovations that complement and extend what your day-to-day operational systems can do.
Eliminates the Blind Spots
Duplicative or missing services are incompatible with safe, efficient, high quality care. By bringing together information from across the entire health and care system in real time, HealthShare eliminates the blind spots that lead to gaps in care, missed opportunities, and dangerous and expensive duplication.
Creates a Unified Care Record for Collaborative Care
HealthShare creates a unified, community-wide health record as the foundation for coordinated, value-based care and population health management. With embedded intelligence, and delivery of just the right information at the right time and place within delivery, management, and payment processes, HealthShare enables you to:
- Align payers, providers and patients around a common plan of care
- Create cohesive, virtual teams, regardless of governance structure: ACOs, MCOs, Patient Centered Medical Homes, clinically integrated networks (CINs), or other team based care delivery model
- Unite clinical, administrative, claims and social determinants data
“Our ability to share data between the acute and ambulatory care settings is pivotal to support transitions of care and care coordination between providers across disparate systems of record.”
Enables Efficient Engagement
No one has the time to piece together fragmented health information. HealthShare serves up the unified health and care record – for providers, payers, patients, and governmental healthcare systems – in a meaningful format, surfacing what matters, intelligently.
Flexible Deployment Options
On premises, cloud, or managed service deployment options provide flexibility for customers while InterSystems ensures that all options meet the highest standards for reliability, performance, security, and customer support. InterSystems Managed Services enables you to leverage everything HealthShare has to offer without having to purchase, install, or maintain the infrastructure.
Built on a Solid Foundation
Like all InterSystems healthcare solutions, HealthShare is built on our innovative data platform. Every critical software component is created by InterSystems, so everything works together seamlessly and reliably at scale.
Standard by Design
We ensure the integration and interoperability of health applications and data with a corporate commitment to FHIR, HL7, IHE, and other global healthcare information protocols and messaging formats.
Unified Products, Unified Information, Outstanding Outcomes
HealthShare products and add-on components work together to capture information, share it in a meaningful way, aid understanding and, ultimately, drive transformative action across organizations and communities.
HealthShare Health Insight
Unlock the value of shared, unified health information. Leverage all of your information assets, including unstructured data, for analytics and the delivery of actionable insights when and where needed.
The Benefits of HealthShare, On-Demand, Without the Infrastructure
InterSystems can design, host, and deliver HealthShare solutions for customers who do not want to purchase, operate, secure, and maintain the infrastructure themselves. These managed services include:
- Selected InterSystems HealthShare functionality
- All data center resources, including hosting, hardware, and network capacity needed to run the solution
- Ongoing maintenance of all solution components
- Customer-specific configuration and implementation services to bring the solution live, including building connections
- 24/7 support for the solution including real-time monitoring
- Seamless upgrades
- Sophisticated security and data protection programs
HealthShare Managed Connections
HealthShare Managed Connections* is a one-stop hub for connectivity and data exchange with many organizations and different healthcare information systems. When you don’t want to spend the time and money to make these connections and manage it all yourself, use HealthShare Managed Connections for:
- A single connection to national federated networks, such as CommonWell Health Alliance (CommonWell) and Carequality, regardless of how many EHRs you have
- Safe, secure connections to other data providers as they become partners in HealthShare Managed Connections
- On-demand connections to organizations not yet connected to the HealthShare Managed Connections hub
*HealthShare Managed Connections is available in the United States only.
HealthShare Clean Data as a Solution
Clean Data as a Solution* is the InterSystems turnkey, hosted health data pipeline for analytics, dashboards, population health management, artificial intelligence, and machine learning applications. It connects to your data sources, aggregates, deduplicates, and normalizes the data, and delivers the clean inputs you need.
Clean Data as a Solution is completely delivered and managed by InterSystems. Each implementation uses selected InterSystems HealthShare functionality, configured to address your specific needs and linked via managed interfaces to target systems.
*HealthShare Clean Data as a Solution is available in the United States only.