Do you deliver care, or develop software? Are you a data scientist, or a lab scientist? Do you spend your time inventing medical technology, or testing the next vaccine? Do you optimize payment policy for a commercial payer, or manage health policy for one of the world’s largest cities? Whatever your role or goal, if you depend on health information you can depend on InterSystems.
Driven by Data
From recording the APGAR score within moments of birth to the in-silica search for the next breakthrough drug, healthcare and life sciences depends on data. Data to diagnose disease, manage care, run hospitals, power supply chains, and justify payments. Data to fuel research and discovery, measure efficacy, and inform health policy. Data to advance insight.
Just as the public health advances of the 19th century were driven largely by investment in abundant, clean water, the digital health advances of the 21st will be driven by abundant, clean, healthy data. No company knows health data like InterSystems.
- More than 1 billion health records worldwide are managed using InterSystems technology
- 2 of the 3 major EHR products that Gartner calls “Global Solutions” run on InterSystems technology
- All 20 institutions in the U.S. News & World Report 2020 Honor Roll of Best Hospitals use InterSystems products
Powered by Interoperability
Healthy data is useless if it can’t flow freely within organizations, across communities, between information systems, from devices to apps, and from healthcare providers to innovators. Interoperability standards like FHIR enable the free flow of data by ensuring that it is understood the same way from start to finish by systems and people.
That’s why InterSystems invests in interoperability, and has done so for decades. It’s why we build FHIR into our entire technology stack from the ground up. It’s why we give you the power to leverage FHIR and other standards in your own solutions. It’s the reason we have successfully integrated with nearly 200 different information systems. And it’s why you can count on InterSystems to keep your health data flowing freely – for care, for development, for payment, for research, for insight.
We’ve connected to and integrated nearly 200 different health information systems, including those from Epic, Cerner, and Allscripts.
Insightful at Scale
InterSystems technology and solutions power intelligent clinical workflows and real-time decision support wherever care decisions are made. They provide the analytics to manage an organization – or the health of a population. And they’re built to mine the largest data lakes through machine learning and discovery.
It all begins with comprehensive clean data, whether from a single source like our InterSystems TrakCare® health information system or aggregated and normalized across many sources within our HealthShare® Unified Care Record.
Better Decisions for Care.
Better Insights for Management.
Better Data for Analytics and AI.
- InterSystems IRIS for Health data management platform
- InterSystems HealthShare interoperability platform
- InterSystems TrakCare global health information system
- InterSystems TrakCare Lab Enterprise global laboratory information system
- InterSystems HealthShare Health Connect integration engine
- InterSystems HealthShare Managed Connections real-world data network