InterSystems at HLTH
Oct. 17-20, 2021 – Boston, Massachusetts
New Healthcare Solutions & Services
InterSystems is continually expanding our solutions for providers, payers, developers, and clinical researchers. We encourage you to learn about our newest offerings:
- InterSystems HealthShare Analytics Solution can optimize your analytics infrastructure and help you create a smart healthcare data fabric.
- InterSystems HealthShare Managed Connections provides simple and efficient connections to data for collaborative care, provider network management, and clinical research.
- Enhance the value of your Amazon HealthLake investment with HealthShare Message Transformation Service.
InterSystems Is The Power Behind Innovation
- Learn how a leading IDN went from 15 integration engines to 1.
- Review the latest industry perspectives on the implications of poor data quality.
- Address your Real-World Data and Evidence challenges.
- Explore analytics options for all your needs.
- IDC Research weighs in on the power of AI for Healthcare Providers.
Hear From Our Customers
Growth Plans for California's Health Information Network
California’s health information network connects the health data of more than 19 million people. Learn about the growth plans for Manifest MedEx, how it makes data available for startups, and its reliance upon InterSystems technology.
Better Data Creates Better Solutions: Brinton Frisby, Director of Product Development 3M HIS
Powered by InterSystems, 3M 360 EncompassTM provides clean, interoperable data for AI and healthcare analytics platforms. Working with InterSystems allows 3M to focus on innovation and continue to provide solutions for value-based care.
Creating Multi-Source, Longitudinal Health Records for Analytics and Better Decision Making
As a major component in the public health system for Nebraska and Iowa, CyncHealth leverages InterSystems HealthShare Health Connect and Health Insight to build longitudinal health records for diverse populations. Learn why CyncHealth considers InterSystems as “the catalyst to do bigger and better things.”
Using InterSystems to Connect Sources, Clean the Data, and Create Innovative SMART on FHIR Apps
XchangeworX has been developing cloud software and applications on InterSystems products since its beginning, and is now leveraging InterSystems HealthShare and InterSystems IRIS for Health to build its latest SMART on FHIR technologies.
Centralizing Data into a Single Repository to Amplify Usability
InterSystems technologies are the center of data flows at Franciscan Health, enabling the organization to provide patients with the right information when they need it, how they need it, and in the form they need it across Illinois and Indiana.