Year After Year
What do the top hospitals have in common?
Every year, news organizations help their readers choose hospital care by publishing lists of the best hospitals, based on a range of criteria and statistics. And every year, the use of InterSystems software for critical applications distinguishes the best of them. In fact:
These respected hospitals, with deserving reputations for world-class excellence, seek out the most reliable, highest performing, and most cost-effective information technology available to maintain their leadership.
U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll
1. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.
2. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles.
3. NYU Langone Hospitals, New York.
4. Cleveland Clinic.
5. (tie) Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore.
5. (tie) UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles.
7. New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell, New York.
8. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston.
9. Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago.
10. Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, California.
Newsweek World’s Best Hospitals 2021
1. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
2. Cleveland Clinic
3. Massachusetts General Hospital
4. Toronto General – University Health Network
5. The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
6. Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
7. Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, Solna, Sweden
8. Singapore General Hospital
9. Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland
10. Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel