Translytical Data Platforms: The Key to Successful Digital Transformation Initiatives
Hear Forrester VP and Principal Analyst, Mike Gualtieri, discuss how today’s digital transformation initiatives are straining legacy data management infrastructures.
An ideal data platform must provide:
- a no-compromises combination of ACID transactions
- real-time streaming data capabilities
- real-time advanced analytics processing with high performance, scalability, high-availability, and security.
Thankfully, that ideal database technology has emerged – as what Forrester calls translytical data platforms. Watch this webinar to learn how translytical data platforms:
- accelerate digital transformation
- eliminate silos among disparate technology stacks, and
- enable organizations to build next-gen applications that are powered by real-time analytics and machine learning.
Mike Gualtieri, Research Vice President & Principal Analyst
Joe Lichtenberg, Director of Product & Industry Marketing
“InterSystems’ crackerjack translytical solution turns new heads.”