Connectivity, speed, mobility, reliability
Logistics applications typically need to connect to many disparate systems and speedily handle large volumes of complex data. Increasingly, they also have to run on mobile devices.
Our advanced technologies for data management, connectivity, real-time analytics, and rapid development of mobile interfaces enable enterprises around the world to build logistics applications that matter.
Here are a few examples of how our technology is used in logistics solutions:
- Shipping: Only Ensemble was able to process the high data volumes in real time
- Wholesale: Medipal uses Caché for breakthrough logistics
- Retail: SPAR Austria empowers local store managers with Caché-based ERP system
- Transportation: Kimberly-Clark connects with its supply chain 7 times faster using Ensemble-based EDI solution
- Manufacturing: Ensemble opens new markets for DCC/WoodWare Systems
- Airlines: Innovative baggage handling system improves efficiency of airport operations
- Construction: Hyphen Solutions uses Ensemble for faster and more reliable customer system integration