Develop solutions for your most demanding challenges
Financial firms are under intense pressure to meet constantly evolving regulatory demands, manage risk across multiple products and regions, and keep pace with expanding volumes of complex dynamic data. All while controlling technology spend and increasing productivity.
InterSystems enables leading financial institutions worldwide to develop breakthrough solutions for their most demanding challenges. We offer advanced data management, integration, and analytics – with massive scalability and performance. Our technologies power mission-critical applications like these:
- A global equity platform that handles 15% of global equities trading volume
… increasing throughput to 1 billion trades a day,
while running on half the hardware as before
- A $400B asset management firm that processes close to 500,000 compliance rules in 70 milliseconds
… supporting analytics for pre-trade decision making,
integrating multiple data sources to reduce operational risk
- One of the world’s largest online brokers that scaled through 15 acquisitions
… efficiently processing trades and managing customer accounts,
without changes to their back-office systems
InterSystems’ advanced technologies allow you to incrementally add value to your applications without having to rewrite them. You can rapidly develop and deploy high-performance applications and integrated solutions, with proven reliability and security.
How we help you make breakthroughs:
InterSystems’ technologies provide the best of all worlds for processing financial transactions at speed and scale – the high performance of in-memory databases with the reliability of full data persistence. We enable your applications to handle massive insertion volumes while simultaneously supporting complex queries, giving you access to live data without impacting performance.
- Success story: Global Investment Bank Speeds Up Equity Trading System with Caché
- Success story: Rathbones uses InterSystems Caché to deliver scalability, reliability, and high performance that supports rapid growth
- White paper: InterSystems Caché as an Alternative to In-memory Databases
- White paper: Caché and Data Management in the Financial Services Industry
The treadmill of keeping up with regulations, preventing financial crime, and responding to investigations is hindering growth and innovation in financial services. To break this cycle your firm’s risk and surveillance operations need a “line of sight” into disparate data sources to recognize issues and make adjustments before they become larger problems. You can respond to this challenge with InterSystems’ advanced database and integration technology.