4 days, $2250/student
This four-day course teaches implementation partners and healthcare customers how to work with and code for the pre-built business components that support client-side IHE communications. The IHE profiles covered are PIXv3, PDQv3 and XDSb. Specifically, this course includes how to configure a Production and create code to:
- Add patients using PIXv3
- Search patients using PIXv3 and PDQv3
- Query and retrieve XDSb documents
- Provide and register XDSb documents
Participants will also learn how to create CDA documents from HL7 input as well as use the HealthShare Test Utility to test IHE communication in a production.
This course is applicable for users of InterSystems IRIS for Health and HealthShare.
You are required to have the following knowledge/experience prior to attending this course:
- Programming experience
- InterSystems Objects experience
- HealthShare productions or Ensemble productions experience
See the Achieving Prerequisites section below if you do not fulfill these requirements.
If you do not have previous experience with InterSystems Objects programming, attend the Developing with InterSystems Objects and SQL course or complete the following online courses:
To ensure you have the required knowledge related to Productions, attend the Developing Healthcare Integrations course or complete the following material:
- Integration Architecture online course
- HL7 I/O: Using HealthShare for Message Transmission online course
- Searching Messages Using the Message Viewer online course (sections 1 & 2)
- Introduction to Troubleshooting Productions (sections 1 and 2)
- IHE Overview
- Exercise Environment
- Adding Patients using PIXv3
- Searching Patients using PIXv3 and PDQv3
- Document Query using XDSb
- Document Retrieve using XDSb
- Creating Documents for XDSb
- Submitting Documents using XDSb
Courses are held at our corporate office located at:
One Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02142 USA
Please check in at our reception desk after 8:30am with a picture ID.
Classes begin at 9am and run until 5pm.
A continental breakfast will be provided.
InterSystems reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. We will usually cancel a class if there are fewer than five registrants. In the event of cancellation by InterSystems, we will refund any payment made for the canceled course.
Tuition is fully refundable if a registrant notifies InterSystems at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. For cancellation received afterward, we will provide a credit toward a future class.