The application of analytics is evolving and expanding at a rapid pace thanks in part to the mass amounts of data collected on a daily basis and innovations in artificial intelligence (AI) that are enhancing business decisions. As a result, managers across industries want to leverage analytics and AI to improve project efficiency, accuracy, and overall impact. Recently, Jeff Fried, Director of Product Management at InterSystems, spoke with Paolo Messina, host of
Conversations in Artificial Intelligence, about this trend and other topics impacting the analytics sector, including:
- Differences between analytics and machine learning
- The evolution of analytics
- Improvements in humanizing data
- Benefits of AI and machine learning
- Data’s role in making AI and machine learning more accessible
- The future of AI and machine learning
Watch the full interview below:
Jeff will also be discussing the state of AI in healthcare and how professionals can harness its power within their organization at HIMSS19. Find out more about his panel, “Reactions from the Field: AI” here. You can also meet Jeff and the rest of the InterSystems team at booth #1559.
Follow Jeff Fried on Twitter @JeffFried.