Coming To Wherever You Are In October. Scheduled For All Time Zones.
Every year, the InterSystems Global Summit provides technology information and peer interaction. So while we can’t meet in person this year, we are going to make every effort to bring these benefits to you virtually.
We know we’re on new ground. If this pandemic has taught us anything, it’s adaptability — coincidentally, that is the theme this year. Learn how some of the best in the field are reconfiguring their organizations and technology to meet the new world head on. Hear what thought leaders have to share about where we’re headed together. And see what InterSystems has in store for you to prepare you for what’s next.
Who Should Attend?
- Systems integrators
- Technical managers
- Technical, clinical, and line of business executives
Attendance is free, so if the cost prevented you from attending our Global Summit in previous years, you don’t have to worry about that now.
What’s more, registered attendees will receive one free certification exam attempt, redeemable until December 31.
Sign up to receive notifications about registration, speakers, and technical session descriptions.
Keynotes, Sessions & More Over Three Weeks!
Oct 20, 21, 22
Creating an Adaptive Organization
• Learn what adaptive organizations look like from members of those organizations.
• Discover how we can help your organization meet the future.
• Listen to customers, industry thought leaders, and InterSystems executives share ideas about how to build adaptive organizations.
Oct 27, 28, 29
Best Practices, New Technology, Roadmaps for InterSystems Products
• Machine learning & artificial intelligence
• Cloud operations & DevOps
• Security, speed & scale
• FHIR, interoperability
• HealthShare: clean data
• Healthcare solutions
• TrakCare deep dive topics
• TrakCare technical topics
Oct 30, Nov 2
• Learning Services
• Product Development
• Technical Leads
November 3, 4, 5
Hands On with Technology
• One scheduled live session with virtual over-the-shoulder help
• Up to four on-demand labs
• Office hours for additional guidance
• Lab topics to be announced soon