Since 1978, InterSystems has delivered mission-critical software that helps organizations keep patients and populations healthy. Companies like Epic, GE Healthcare, and Roche Diagnostics have created some of the world’s most important healthcare applications using InterSystems technology. Leading healthcare delivery organizations and governments in over 80 countries use InterSystems Caché®, Ensemble®, HealthShare®, and TrakCare® products to improve clinical outcomes and efficiency.
- The health records of 500 million people worldwide rely on InterSystems technology
- InterSystems has customers in over 80 countries
- The two most popular electronic health record systems in the United States are based on InterSystems technology
The Transformation to Higher-Value, Sustainable Care
Healthcare is changing rapidly, driven by new technology and new models of care and financing. While health funding and delivery differ around the world, the goals are the same everywhere: to create high-value, sustainable health systems.
Our vision for this transformation is simple:
Empower care providers and connect care communities around clearly presented, easy-to-use, and comprehensive health information.
Connected care is empowered care
Comprehensive patient information, managed by InterSystems healthcare solutions, brings providers, payers, and patients together in a seamless, coordinated care and management experience. Our products combine complete information, intuitive workflow, and embedded analytics to
- Empower individuals — where care providers and payers have the timely and accurate information, tools, and services they need to efficiently manage workload, improve workflow, and make the best care and business decisions; and where patients become more engaged in their care, with access to a comprehensive view of their health information and services, including appointments, prescription refills, and communication with clinicians
- Connect care communities — where knowledge-driven, evidence-based care is provided seamlessly across organizational and disciplinary boundaries
- Enable responsive organizations — where healthcare professionals can work effectively as individuals and as part of coordinated teams, with powerful, reliable software to keep everyone synchronized while adapting to ongoing change