Proven Speed, Scalability, and Reliability for the Financial Services Industry
In capital markets, fintech, retail and commercial banking, and insurance, InterSystems is helping the world’s most successful financial institutions meet their toughest challenges.
InterSystems has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management Systems.
Performance of In-Memory with Built-In Persistence
In capital markets, rock-solid performance, scalability, and reliability are critical, even as markets unexpectedly spike. InterSystems IRIS is powering a wide range mission-critical, high-throughput applications throughout the front-, middle-, and back-office for the top banks worldwide.
Major firms in capital markets are using the InterSystems advanced data platform to aggregate all of their data, across data silos, and:
- Process more data in real time and within smaller processing windows and with lower total cost of ownership
- Process all necessary real-time calculations supporting the trades – on the real time and historical data – without moving the data
- Reliably handle unplanned market spikes without incident, excessive hardware, or cost
- Simplify architectures for multiple applications spanning front-, middle-, and back-office processes
- Support unplanned ad-hoc analytic queries from the business and from regulators faster and more reliably
Retail & Commercial Banking
Leveraging Data to Compete in the 21st Century
Today, banks need to more effectively leverage their data to provide their customers with a superior experience, to better manage risk, comply with regulations, and make more profitable business decisions faster.
With InterSystems data platform technology, retail and commercial banks are able to:
- Onboard customers faster while complying with Know Your Customer (KYC) and other regulations
- Provide customers with individualized services and offers in real time
- Make better business decisions by leveraging a complete, transparent view into all enterprise-wide data
- Improve productivity by streamlining operational processes that span multiple back-end applications and data silos
Innovate Faster, Disrupt Faster, Scale Faster
FinTech companies are disrupting all sectors within the financial services industry. Their ability to innovate and create new innovative services quickly requires a new kind of data platform – one that allows them to build and deploy data intensive, AI-enabled applications faster. And a platform that can scale on demand as customer adoption and workloads spike.
InterSystems IRIS is built for ISVs, and is at the core of some of the most battle-tested enterprise software products in the world, providing:
- Fastest time to value from whiteboard to production for ISVs
- Optimized for a wide range of real-time, high throughput, analytic applications throughout the financial services industry
- Superior resource efficiency delivers low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Flexible deployment options include on premises, public and private cloud, and hybrid environments
Gain New Insights From More Data and Transform Your Business
InterSystems IRIS is enabling insurance companies to include and analyze more information from their existing legacy applications and from various third-party, open source, and social sources for improved business operations and decision making, reduced risk, and to develop new products and revenue sources faster.
With InterSystems data platform technology, insurance organizations are able to:
- Lower risk through improved transparency
- Improve customer experiences
- Deliver new revenue generating services by leveraging new data sources
- Comply with new industry regulations faster
- Simplify IT infrastructure and lower total cost of ownership
A global investment bank processed more than a billion transactions in one day of intense market volatility while providing concurrent access to that data for 250 different systems.
TABB Group Webinar
“Data, Speed and Trading: Modernizing Capital Markets Infrastructure”
Switch From Relational Database to InterSystems Data Platform Accommodates Growth
InterSystems Earns Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Recognition for 2019