Healthcare Leadership Conference
InterSystems Global Summit 2024
June 9-12, 2024 - National Harbor, Maryland
The annual Healthcare Leadership Conference is InterSystems premier event for healthcare executives who want to explore the role of information technology in a rapidly changing industry. At the conference, you have the unique opportunity to network, share, and learn how your peers from around the world bring information from throughout their health ecosystems together with a unified health record.
The conference has been designed to complement other Global Summit programming with minimal overlap. Following the Healthcare Leadership Conference, participants have the option to attend all of the Global Summit session, and the International Study Program (restrictions apply).
Healthcare at the Crossroads of Humanity and Technology
Empathy, compassion, and a caring touch are often seen as the hallmarks of healthcare. Yet this is also a multi-trillion-dollar technology industry and the object of many of our greatest scientific endeavors. The hype around the use of AI in healthcare for everything from booking appointments to prescribing care has reached a fever point.
How do we create a continuously learning health system that exemplifies the best of humanity through leveraging the best of technology? Through presentations and structured conversations, we will explore the ways in which healthcare organizations, health information networks, solution developers, and policy makers can leverage information technology to create a better health and care experience for all.
Request an Invitation
The Healthcare Leadership Conference does not have a registration fee, however attendance at the Healthcare Leadership Conference is by invitation only. (Note: Although there is no registration fee for the conference, attendees are responsible for their hotel & travel expenses.)
To request an invitation, please complete the form.
Request an Invitation
The Healthcare Leadership Conference is by invitation only. To request an invitation, please complete the form or contact us at Summit2024@intersystems.com.
** By checking here, you give consent to be contacted for news, updates and other marketing purposes related to existing and future InterSystems products and events. In addition, you consent to your business contact information being entered into our CRM solution that is hosted in the United States, but maintained consistent with applicable data protection laws.
Past attendees of the Healthcare Leadership Conference have come from leading organizations around the world:
- Association of Medical Directors of Information Systems (AMDIS)
- Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (Thailand)
- Baystate Health Systems
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Health System
- Centro Hospitalario Vilanova de Gaia (Portugal)
- Children’s Hospital Association
- Coventry Health Care, Inc.
- Faculty Hospital Brno Bohunice (Czech Republic)
- Fimlab Laboratories Ltd. (Finland)
- Health Ministry of Chile
- Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein (Brazil)
- Hunterdon Healthcare System
- Illinois Office of Health information Technology
- Inera (Sweden)
- IPC The Hospitalist Company
- Janssen Research and Development (Belgium)
- Jersey Health and Social Services (UK)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MemorialCare Health System
- Missouri Health Connection
- Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (Japan)
- National Health Laboratory Services (South Africa)
- New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Nikiforov Russian Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine (Russia)
- North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Partners HealthCare
- Rhode Island Quality Institute
- Seattle Children’s
- Spectrum Health
- Sultan Qaboos University Hospital (Oman)
- Tasmanian Department of Health and Human Services (Australia)
- Texas Health Services Authority
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- United Family Healthcare (China)
- University Hospital of Ghent (Belgium)
- University of California, Davis Medical Center