Capital Markets Top Data Management Challenges
Aite Group, a global research and advisory firm focused on the financial services industry, recently surveyed executives at global capital markets firms about the impact of data architecture and data management on their business. Based on the survey results, Aite Group produced two research white papers, one for sell-side firms and the other for buy-side firms.
The Impact of Data Architecture and Data Management Survey Results
Sell-Side White Paper
This white paper highlights the essential role that effective and efficient data management and data support play within sell-side firms.
Why the C-Suite Needs to Care About Data: A Capital Markets Impact Assessment
An Aite Group/InterSystems webinar featuring Aite Group Senior Analyst Paul Sinthunont
Key discussion points include:
- The business landscape impacting data management needs for both buy-side and sell-side firms
- Major challenges in data management and architecture, with a focus on data silos
- The decision to buy versus build
- Drivers to invest and desired project outcomes across business units
- Examination of current data architectures along with recent and future planned investments
Learn More About InterSystems IRIS
InterSystems IRIS® data platform is helping capital markets firms increase scalability, performance, and reliability, while lowering total cost of ownership. It powers mission-critical, high-throughput applications throughout front, middle, and back offices worldwide.
InterSystems Named a Visionary
in First-Ever Gartner Magic Quadrant
for Cloud Database Management Systems
*Magic Quadrant for Cloud Database Management Systems. Published 23 November 2020. Analysts: Donald Feinberg, Merv Adrian, Rick Greenwald, Adam Ronthal, Henry Cook.