We understand application developers. Our company was started by software engineers with a passion for technology and applying it to the problems of healthcare. We understand what it takes to get products up and running. Whether you are a healthcare startup, a Fortune 500, or a healthcare system developing new solutions, we deliver the technology, knowledge, and support to help you bring your vision to life.
A strong foundation
The HealthShare platform takes the challenge out of creating connected, information-rich, non-stop applications. It removes the complexity from data management, mobile and web access, interoperability and integration, healthcare analytics, and other common tasks so that you can focus on the unique value of your application and content.
Right size for the job
Because the HealthShare platform scales down just as easily as it scales up, it supports development projects of all sizes. The applications you create with our platform will automatically interoperate with the rest of the HealthShare product family. This makes it easy for you to participate in a worldwide ecosystem of HealthShare solutions running everywhere from the largest servers to the smallest mobile devices.
A partner you can trust
Over 80% of our business is with long-term partners. Companies like Epic, GE Healthcare, 3M Health Care, Ricoh, and Roche Diagnostics have made a strategic commitment to InterSystems.
Help when you need it
Our record for success and customer service is second to none in the healthcare software industry. We work closely with developers to make sure that they have what they need, including fast-paced online or in-person education and training.
- North Shore-LIJ Health System – North Shore-LIJ built its own care management application on HealthShare
- Homecare Homebase – HealthShare powers real-time, secure data exchange among the office, field staff, and physicians to enable coordinated home and hospice care
- WelVU – Using HealthShare, WelVU combines information from the patient’s health record with multimedia educational material to keep patients better informed and engaged in their care
- Ricoh – Ricoh uses HealthShare for data management and as a hub that integrates its healthcare camera and other products with healthcare information systems
- North Shore-LIJ – Whitepaper: A Platform for Automation and Success with Care Management