The Implementation Partner Program is designed to create and support a close working relationship between InterSystems and its partners to benefit our customers. It includes:
- Development Software – Partners may receive a 10-user development license (Caché and/or Ensemble) that can be used for developing InterSystems’ skills, giving demonstrations, and conducting pre-project investigation and planning activities.
- Training – Partners have access to the full range of scheduled training courses and can also attend special partner-only events.
- Joint Sales – Partners and InterSystems engage in joint sales calls and other joint selling activities as appropriate.
- Sales Materials – Partners have access to internal sales materials, such as presentations, as well as brochures and other sales collateral.
- Conference Participation – Partners can take advantage of partner marketing opportunities at InterSystems customer events, such as the Partner Pavilion at our annual Global Summit event.
Membership in the program is contingent upon the partner developing and maintaining a high level of InterSystems technology expertise.
Become an Implementation Partner
If you are interested in becoming an InterSystems Implementation Partner, please contact us.