5 days, $2800/student
This five-day course teaches implementation partners, integrators, developers, and analysts how to rapidly build integration solutions. Students build a Production using InterSystems Objects, graphical tools in the Management Portal, Business Process Language (BPL), the adapter library, and an IDE. Students create business services, business processes, business operations, and messages. Students also learn how to write business rules and define workflows.
This course is applicable for users of InterSystems IRIS Data Platform, InterSystems IRIS for Health, and Ensemble.
You are required to have the following knowledge/experience prior to attending this course:
- InterSystems Objects programming experience
See the Achieving Prerequisites section if you do not fulfill this requirement.
Day 1 (Optional):
- Introduction to InterSystems Object Technology
- Organizing object technology
- Interacting with other technologies
- Properties, relationships, streams
- Populating a test application
- Writing Methods
- Class and instance methods
- Scripting languages
- Method signatures
- Connecting to relational databases
- Indexing across application
- Dynamic Server Pages
- Introduction to building a front end for your integration application
- Basic functionality
- Business Processing Models
- Management Portal and Productions
- Production definitions
- Using the Management Portal
- Creating messages
- Designing messages for Business Services, Business Processes, Business Operations
- Business Operations
- Outbound adapters
- Business Processes
- Business Process Language (BPL)
- BPL graphical editor
- Business Services
- Inbound adapters
- Direct invocation
- Business Processes with Context
- Implementing Context
- Data Transformations
- Using DTL to implement Data Transformations
- Using actions in DTL
- Business Processing Model
- Business Processing Model details
- Creating Dashboards
- Using workflow in the Management Portal
- Implementing workflow using Workflow roles and users
- Business Rules
- Building Business Rules
- Calling Business Rules
Courses are held at our corporate office located at:
One Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02142 USA
Please check in at our reception desk after 8:30am with a picture ID.
Classes begin at 9am and run until 5pm.
A continental breakfast will be provided.
InterSystems reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. We will usually cancel a class if there are fewer than five registrants. In the event of cancellation by InterSystems, we will refund any payment made for the canceled course.
Tuition is fully refundable if a registrant notifies InterSystems at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. For cancellation received afterward, we will provide a credit toward a future class.