InterSystems Worldwide Response Center (WRC)
Nothing matters more to us than your success. And an important part of our commitment to your success is our worldwide, world-class customer support organization: the WRC.
Our approach is simple:
- We put highly trained, smart, and capable people on the phone right away. We don’t force our clients through an endless phone tree to get the help they need.
- We gain an understanding of your overall goal, not just the problem at hand. We are here to enable your success.
- We let you tell us when the issue is resolved — not the other way around. Anything short of a “Wow!” from you, our customer, means that there’s room for improvement.
- We do not ration support, and we empower our support organization to call upon resources anywhere in the company — including our product development teams — to solve problems.
This is our pledge to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: an unwavering commitment to enabling your success.
The Rules We Live By
You set the priority of your issue.
CRISIS: 24-hour attention and corporate priority
Immediate notification to all appropriate senior managers
HIGH: Same-day resolution required
Immediate automated notification to senior management
MEDIUM: Same-week resolution required
Immediate automated notification to WRC management
- We respond quickly. Telephone calls (if not answered immediately) and all electronic correspondences will receive a reply within 30 minutes.
- We put our best people on the front line. You will have one expert point of contact who will gather all the resources needed to ensure your issue is solved to your satisfaction.
- Our staff is empowered to spend as much time as necessary working on your problem.
You determine when an issue is closed.
We follow up to ensure your satisfaction and to identify ways in which we can improve. Our staff is seeking a “WOW!” reaction from every encounter.
Clients may log on and track the progress of requests by using WRC Direct, our web-based support service.
WRC Direct lets you:
- Open new requests
- See all investigative actions
- Add information and comments about a request
- See statistical information about your support call history
- Close requests and provide feedback about the support process
- Review adhoc patch files
- Monitor software change requests
- Download current product releases
- Participate in field tests
Access WRC Direct at wrc.InterSystems.com
(Customers who use InterSystems TrakCare® should go to trc.InterSystems.com)
You will be asked for your username and password, which should have been established when you became an InterSystems customer. If you do not have these credentials, please contact the WRC by phone or email to request them.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the United States, the WRC maintains support advisors in 15 different countries around the world.
We have specialists fluent in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Czech, Russian, Korean, Chinese,
Japanese, and Dutch.
InterSystems Worldwide Response Center
+44 (0) 844.854.2917
Use your WRC credentials to log on. Phone or email the WRC if you need assistance or a username/password.
TRC Online (for InterSystems TrakCare customers)
Use your TRC credentials to log on. Phone or email the TRC if you need assistance or a username/password.
Sign up to receive notifications concerning support alerts.