Enhance Communication and Create Alignment Among Patients, Providers, and Those Who Pay for Care
InterSystems solutions help you create and demonstrate value.
Solutions and Technology to Support Change
Value-based care is a concept that has gained traction around the world – it is hard to argue with providing incentives for everyone to do the “right” thing. The mechanisms and specifics vary, but the basic elements are the same everywhere: agreed upon care standards, incentives to follow them, and measures of success.
Whatever your place in the value-based care chain, HealthShare delivers the information you need to succeed:
- Providers have comprehensive information to redesign and manage complex care processes
- Payers have the information to automate and streamline approvals and measurement and to more effectively support provider networks
- Patients have the tools to manage their own health and wellness
- Public health authorities have visibility into health outcomes across a region
Population Health Management
You may manage high-value care for an entire geographic region, a disease cohort, a membership base, or a patient panel. No matter the size and complexity of the population, the outcomes you achieve for the whole will be driven by doing the right thing for each individual. That’s why HealthShare’s extended decision support capabilities continuously monitor new information and update care givers and patients on gaps in care, significant new information, and trends that indicate the need for course correction.
Become a Learning Healthcare System
The success of any population health endeavor depends on continuously measuring results and learning where to make improvements in care and processes. With HealthShare and partner solutions, you can
- Measure the quality, outcome, and process of care for each patient relative to best practices
- Apply predictive models to a cohort’s data to identify population members who will benefit most from increased attention
- Use measurements to inform all care team members about best practices and the delivery of personalized, coordinated care for patients and their families
- Expand each individual’s longitudinal record, which further enriches measurement and the total body of evidence for enhancing care
Compliance with Regulatory Programs
One way that we support your move to value-based care is to help you stay compliant with regulatory programs, including:
- Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization ACT (MACRA) and the Quality Payment Program
- Merit Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Advanced Alternative Payment Models
- Alternative Payment Models
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Bundled Payments
- Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Meaningful Use for Eligible Hospitals
Take the Next Step
If you are interested in purchasing HealthShare Unified Care Record or learning more about its capabilities, complete this form and we’ll contact you to discuss your needs.