Plus InterSystems applications partners demonstrate its benefits InterSystems at CeBIT 2003: Hall 3, Stand D43
Eton, UK—February 2003—InterSystems will be showing CACHÉ 5, the latest version of its flagship, post-relational database technology, to the public for the first time at this year’s CeBIT, Hall 3, Stand D43, Germany.
InterSystems partners will also show how the extensive benefits of CACHÉ can help in the fields of application and process integration, customer relationship management (CRM), retail trade and supply chain management (SCM), document management, as well as in financial and personnel management systems.
Setting up e-business infrastructures presents most companies with the challenge of integrating their internal and external business processes consistently. Thanks to platform independence, open standards and flexibility, Enterprise JavaBeans, XML and Web Services have proved themselves ideal for this.
On the stand, InterSystems will demonstrate just how CACHÉ 5 can be used to implement these modern, object-oriented technologies quickly and easily in business-critical application environments. The current version of the database offers Enterprise JavaBeans with automatic bean-managed persistence, speaks XML fluently and fully integrates the WebServices standards SOAP and WDSL.
The support of Microsoft .Net and the Enterprise Java Edition (J2EE) also allows organisations to be highly flexible in the choice of their development environments. Real-time analytics in transaction processing environments and top-tier performance and scalability for multi-server configurations complete the CACHÉ 5 range of features.
Now that CACHÉ is also available on Mac OS X, Macintosh developers can also take full advantage of these new advances in technology. CACHÉ 5 allows the creation of transaction processing applications on the basis of Mac OS X for professional use in business-critical computing.
The following partners will also present their displays at the InterSystems stand:
- Synerva, a consulting partner specialising in enterprise application integration, will provide information on different opportunities to implement object-oriented application integration. Additionally, Synerva will present servace, a Caché-based framework for the quick and easy realisation of complex graphical user interfaces and applications;
- evosoft, a new consulting partner, will report on application and process integration and exhibit an application platform for integrated master data management on the basis of CACHÉ for the first time;
- DiscLinc, a US-based application partner, will introduce its point-of-sale system with integrated supply chain management modules to the German market at this year’s CeBIT;
- Lib-IT, an application partner, will present Filero, its new Web-based archiving system at the CeBIT show;
- gff, an application partner, will show perforce, its personnel management system, and perfacto, its new Java-based financial management system, at the InterSystems stand.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., InterSystems Corporation (www.InterSystems.com) is a leading provider of high performance, low-maintenance database systems for Web applications, with over four million users worldwide. InterSystems’ flagship product, CACHÉ, is a post-relational database that uniquely offers three integrated data access options: a robust object database, high performance SQL, and rich multidimensional access. CACHÉ enables rapid Web application development, extraordinary transaction processing speed and real time queries against transactional data.
InterSystems is the leading database provider in healthcare, with CACHÉ in use at the majority of major hospitals and labs around the world, including America’s 10 best hospitals as rated by U.S. News and World Report.
Trademark Notes: Caché is a trademark of InterSystems Corporation. Other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Tel: 01753 855450
Josie Pearson/James Kelliher
The WhiteOaks Consultancy
Tel: 01252 727313