InterSystems Comprehensive, Longitudinal Health Information Platform
InterSystems HealthShare Unified Care Record is a health information exchange platform for providers, payers, consumers, social care and wellness services, researchers, and solution developers. It helps you overcome the challenges of decentralized data by creating a shared, comprehensive, and unified care record.
HealthShare data is aggregated, normalized and deduplicated so all of it, regardless of source, is stored in a single, consistent format to power analytics applications, HL7 FHIR® applications (including FHIR R4), and artificial intelligence for knowledge discovery.
With Unified Care Record, you can:
- Use business intelligence to identify population cohorts at the highest risk
- Invest limited resources in a cost-effective manner
- Connect and integrate data from national health data exchange networks, like CommonWell and Carequality
- Make it easier for a patient to view coverage and EOB information
- Unite data from multiple sources to optimize care management and population health initiatives
- Meet CMS payer-to-payer and rule 9115-F requirements with a patient access API built on the CARIN and US Core Implementation Guide specifications
Equally accessible from desktop and mobile devices, the HealthShare Clinical Viewer delivers a longitudinal representation of the patient/member record. Beyond what may be available in the EMR, clinicians, care managers, care coordinators, case managers and other members of the team can use the Clinical Viewer to get the information they need.