Use InterSystems Change Control Record (CCR) to progress code changes and debug problems
This course is offered at no cost for qualified customers and partners. At this time, it is available as private classroom training. Check back soon for classroom training for this course.
This course – consisting of 3 days – teaches Change Control Record (CCR) application users how to safely and efficiently progress code changes as well as changes made to interoperability components such as productions and data transformations. By the end of training, learners will be able to leverage the workflow and documentation tools, use CCR Transport to move changes, follow best practices to prevent crises, and debug common errors.
This course is applicable to all Tier 1 users of the CCR application and will not cover Tier 2 for InterSystems TrakCare® users.
You are required to have the following knowledge/experience prior to attending this course:
- Basic understanding of change control
- General knowledge of CCR terminology
- General knowledge of InterSystems products
See the Achieving Prerequisites section below if you do not fulfill these requirements.
If you do not have previous experience to fulfill the prerequisites, complete the following online courses:
- Introduction to Change Control (35m)
- Change Control at InterSystems (15m)
- Introduction to CCR (20m)
- Introduction to InterSystems Products and Technologies (30m)
Preparing for Class
Online courses that will help provide context for the types of changes made to InterSystems products but are not required include:
- Basic Workflow and documentation (Tier 0)
- Additional workflow options
- Peer review options
- Introduction to CCR Transport
- Items and ItemSets
- Best practices and basic debugging
- Changes made in an IDE
- Changes made in the Management Portal to interoperability components, including:
- Data Lookup Tables
- Business Processes
- Data Transformations
- Business Rules
- Record Maps
- Complex Record Maps
- HL7 v2 Custom Schemas (InterSystems IRIS v2019.1+)
- HealthShare considerations
InterSystems reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. We will usually cancel a class if there are fewer than five registrants. In the event of cancellation by InterSystems, we will refund any payment made for the canceled course.
Tuition is fully refundable if a registrant notifies InterSystems at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. For cancellation received afterward, we will provide a credit toward a future class.