Learn the architecture, configuration, and management of HealthShare Unified Care Record®
- Dec 11, 2023 - Dec 15, 2023 9AM - 5PM ET Virtual
- Jan 29, 2024 - Feb 02, 2024 9AM - 5PM ET Virtual
- Mar 18, 2024 - Mar 22, 2024 9AM - 5PM ET In-Person Cambridge, MA
- Apr 22, 2024 - Apr 26, 2024 9AM - 5PM ET Virtual
This 5-day course teaches HealthShare Unified Care Record® users and integrators the Unified Care Record architecture and administration tasks. The course also includes how to install Unified Care Record.
This course is intended for Unified Care Record developers, integrators, administrators and managers.
This course is applicable for users of Unified Care Record.
You are required to have the following knowledge/experience prior to attending this course:
- HealthShare® Productions or InterSystems Ensemble® Productions experience
See the Achieving Prerequisites section below if you do not fulfill these requirements.
To ensure you have the required knowledge of Productions in HealthShare, you can attend either the Building and Managing HL7 Integrations course or the Developing Healthcare Integrations course which will best prepare you for class. You can also complete the self-paced courses below:
- Integration Architecture online course
- HL7 Business Services and Business Operations online course
- Searching Messages Using the Message Viewer online course (sections 1 & 2)
- Getting Started with HL7 V2 Routing Rules video
Preparing for Class
Online courses that will help you familiarize yourself with material covered in class but are not required:
- Use cases
- Data flows
- Message flows within Visual Traces
- Edge Gateway
- Access Gateway
- Consent management architecture
- Clinical Message Delivery architecture
- Bus architecture
- Installation process
- Demo setup
- HealthShare portal
- Administration tasks
- User management
- Registry management
- Configuring Clinical Message Delivery
- Configuring consent
- Terminology Management
InterSystems reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. We will usually cancel a class if there are fewer than five registrants. In the event of cancellation by InterSystems, we will refund any payment made for the canceled course.
Tuition is fully refundable if a registrant notifies InterSystems at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. For cancellation received afterward, we will provide a credit toward a future class.