Healthcare providers, application vendors, and governments in 111 countries rely on our products and our over 35 years of experience to make breakthroughs in connected health.
Our products for data management, interoperability, analytics, and health information systems are enabling our clients to gain the benefits of connected health – better patient outcomes and cost management.
Our clients include such prominent U.S.-based institutions as Partners HealthCare, Kaiser Permanente, Cedars-Sinai, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Tenet Healthcare, and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Clients in other countries include the national governments of Sweden and Scotland, Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Echevarne Labs, among many others.
We also serve the needs of successful healthcare application vendors such as Epic, 3M Health Information Systems, Allscripts, Siemens Medical, and others who use our development platform to create breakthrough applications that give them competitive advantages.
Browse our library to learn more about our clients’ successes in healthcare and the breakthroughs they have achieved using our technology.
Here are a few facts about our leadership position in healthcare:
- Pervasive: More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology
- Prestigious: All of the top 15 hospitals on the U.S. News and World Report “Honor Roll of America’s Best Hospitals use InterSystems technologies.
- Proven: The most advanced electronic health record deployments at U.S. hospitals (HIMSS Stage 7) are InterSystems-based, and the most successful nationwide and large-scale government healthcare systems rely on InterSystems technology (Holland, Sweden, Scotland, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs, and others)
Learn about InterSystems products and technologies for healthcare
- InterSystems HealthShare® is a health informatics platform for strategic interoperability and analytics for action across a hospital network, community, region or nation
- InterSystems TrakCare® is a unified healthcare information system (not available in the United States)
- InterSystems Caché® is the world’s most widely used database system in clinical healthcare applications
- InterSystems Ensemble® is a platform for rapid integration and the development of connectable applications
- InterSystems DeepSee and iKnow are embeddable technologies that enable “analytics for action”