- Healthcare Industry
- Breakthrough Informatics for
Hospitals and Health Systems
- Regional and National
Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Healthcare Information System (HIS)
- HL7 Messaging
- InterSystems in HealthCare
- Presentations &
- Case Studies
- Analyst Reports &
- Other Industries
Our breakthrough solutions enable active analytics that drive actions based on real-time insights, and information exchange across an entire hospital system, community, or region.
Strategic Informatics Platform
InterSystems HealthShare® is a strategic healthcare informatics platform for hospitals, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), and the creation of regional and national health information exchanges. This is a unified platform with a range of capabilities for active analytics, accessing structured and unstructured data, analysis of free text, information exchange, and other valuable healthcare informatics.
|Aggregate Complete Patient Records|
|Manage Population Health|
|Coordinate Quality Care|
Unified Internet-based Healthcare Information System
InterSystems TrakCare® is the world's leading Internet-based healthcare information system. With clinical, administrative, lab and community care capabilities, TrakCare is unified by a single data repository. Which means patient information can be shared securely and seamlessly across all major departments and care settings. Authorized healthcare professionals can see a complete patient record from anywhere they have access to the Web. TrakCare is not available in the United States.
Additional healthcare IT solutions
InterSystems Ensemble® provides advanced integration technology for rapid completion of messaging projects, and for development of new connected applications. Ensemble combines HL7 messaging with support for additional protocols, such as X.12 and SOAP, and advanced integration and development capabilities that enable you to create a connected care environment.
InterSystems in Healthcare
InterSystems has over 30 years of experience as a healthcare informatics specialist providing advanced technology that is:
- Pervasive: More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology
- Prestigious: All of the U.S. News and World Report Honor Roll hospitals use InterSystems technologies
- Powerful: Most advanced EMR deployments at U.S. hospitals (HIMSS Stage 7) are InterSystems-based
- Proven: The most successful countrywide/large-scale connected care systems are InterSystems-based (Holland, Sweden, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Veterans Affairs, Kaiser Permanente, and others)
- Trusted: Our breakthrough technology platform serves thousands of physicians, hospitals, and over 100 leading healthcare application vendors around the world