HealthShare Provider Directory
Ensuring patients have access to accurate information regarding the in-network status of providers and whether they are accepting new patients has proven challenging for the health care industry.
In an attempt to address these challenges, the No Surprises Act (part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021) included new requirements regarding provider directories, with rulemaking expected later this year to operationalize these statutory provisions. This engaging session features panels of experts representing patients, payers, providers, and vendors outlining the current provider directory environment, reviewing the legislative mandates, and discussing how best to implement the requirements in the No Surprises Act.
- Lynda Rowe, Senior Advisor, Value-based Markets, InterSystems
- Alexandra Mugge, Director and Deputy Chief Health Informatics Officer, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Joshua Roll, Government Relations Manager, American Heart Association
- Tammy Weaver, Vice President, Masterfile Products, American Medical Association
- Sorin Davis, Senior Vice President, Industry Relations, CAQH
- Michelle Barry, Chair, WEDI Provider Information Workgroup Chair, Availity
- Robert Tennant, Vice President, Federal Affairs, WEDI