AHIP On-Demand Webinar
Health insurance providers have navigated many changes over the past couple of years, adapting and modernizing their technology stack to comply with a handful of CMS regulations including the Interoperability Rule (9115F), Transparency in Coverage and the No Surprises Act. Concurrently, they are trying to grow their business and increases their margins, all while navigating a global pandemic. Adopting an interoperability strategy and plan is a critical aspect to meeting the numerous challenges and changes that continue to emerge.
In this moderated session, the speakers discuss their journey implementing an interoperability strategy, lessons that they learned along the way, and how this has positioned them for continued growth and for the new set of interoperability rules. They share strategies, tactics and valuable insights which health plans will find useful in planning their IT modernization strategy.
Key agenda points:
- Recent challenges and changes impacting health plans
- Background and history of SCAN HP and their growth
- How payers can establish an interoperability strategy that allows flexibility to grow their business and meet regulatory requirements
- Ways to meet recently released CMS regulations and future planned business
- Marc Carren, Vice President, IT Software & Services, SCAN Health Plan
- Lynda Rowe, Senior Advisor, Value-based Markets, InterSystems