What do the top US hospitals have in common?
Every year, U.S. News & World Report recognizes hospitals that perform at a very high level across many specialties by listing them on its Honor Roll. For the past several years, the top hospitals on the list have been institutions that use our products for their critical applications. This year, all of the top hospitals use our products.
These respected hospitals, with deserving reputations for world-class excellence, seek out the most reliable, highest performing, and most cost-effective information technology available to maintain their leadership. And this is why InterSystems’ products are the lifeblood of so many leading hospitals in the United States, and around the world in more than 80 other countries.
The top hospitals on U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll for 2018-19 are:
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Cleveland Clinic
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- University of Michigan Hospitals-Michigan Medicine, Ann Arbor
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, California
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York
- (tie)Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis
- (tie)Mayo Clinic Phoenix
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago
- Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia
- (tie)NYU Langone Hospitals, New York
- (tie)UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside, Pittsburgh
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Duke University Hospital, Durham, North Carolina
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston