What do the top US hospitals have in common?
Every year, U.S. News & World Report recognizes hospitals that perform at a very high level across many specialties by listing them on its Honor Roll. For the past several years, the top hospitals on the list have been institutions that use our products for their critical applications. This year, all of the top hospitals use our products.
These respected hospitals, with deserving reputations for world-class excellence, seek out the most reliable, highest performing, and most cost-effective information technology available to maintain their leadership. And this is why InterSystems’ products are the lifeblood of so many leading hospitals in the United States, and around the world in more than 80 other countries.
The top hospitals on U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll for 2020-21 are:
1. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
2. Cleveland Clinic
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
4 (tie). New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell, New York
4 (tie). UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
6. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
7. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
8. UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
9. NYU Langone Hospitals, New York
10. Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago
11. University of Michigan Hospitals-Michigan Medicine, Ann Arbor
12. Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
13. Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, California
14. Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
15. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia
16. Mayo Clinic-Phoenix
17. Rush University Medical Center, Chicago
18 (tie). Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis
18 (tie). Keck Hospital of USC, Los Angeles
20. Houston Methodist Hospital