Healthcare providers, application vendors, device manufacturers and governments in 111 countries rely on our products and our over 35 years of experience to make breakthroughs in connected health.
Our products for data management, interoperability, analytics, and health information systems are enabling our clients to gain the benefits of connected health – better patient outcomes and cost management.
Our clients include such prominent U.S.-based institutions as Partners HealthCare, Kaiser Permanente, Cedars-Sinai, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Tenet Healthcare, and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Clients in other countries include the national governments of Sweden and Scotland, Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Echevarne Labs, among many others.
Successful healthcare application vendors such as Epic, 3M Health Information Systems, Allscripts, Siemens Medical, and others use our development platform to create breakthrough applications that give them competitive advantages.
Medical device manufacturers
Device manufacturers, including Baxter, Beckman Coulter, Smiths Medical, Bio-Rad, Ricoh, and Verizon use our software to integrate their products with hospital systems, and to aggregate data for analysis and improvement of products and care.
Browse our library to learn more about our clients’ successes in healthcare and the breakthroughs they have achieved using our technology.
Here are a few facts about our leadership position in healthcare:
- Pervasive: More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by healthcare solutions that run on our database and integration software. Worldwide, HealthShare serves more than 100,000,000 people.
- Prestigious: All of the top 15 hospitals on the U.S. News and World Report “Honor Roll of America’s Best Hospitals use InterSystems technologies.
- Powerful: Most of the advanced electronic health record deployments at major U.S. hospitals (HIMSS Stage 7) run on our software.
- Proven: The most successful countrywide/large-scale connected care systems are InterSystems-based (Holland, Sweden, Chile, U.S. military, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Kaiser Permanente, and others). As described in the KLAS report “HIE 2014: Revisiting Great Expectations,” InterSystems HealthShare was the only product for which 100% of customers surveyed said it is both a “part of their long-term plans” and that they “would buy this again.”
- Platform: Serving the diverse needs of hundreds of thousands of physicians, thousands of hospitals, and over 100 leading healthcare application software vendors around the world.
Learn about InterSystems products and technologies for healthcare
- InterSystems HealthShare® is a health informatics platform for strategic interoperability and analytics for action across a hospital network, community, region or nation
- InterSystems TrakCare® is a unified healthcare information system (not available in the United States)
- InterSystems Caché® is the world’s most widely used database system in clinical healthcare applications
- InterSystems Ensemble® is a platform for rapid integration and the development of connectable applications
- InterSystems DeepSee and iKnow are embeddable technologies that enable “analytics for action”