2 days, $5,700 – Available on-site only
This 2-day course provides an overview of HealthShare Unified Care Record, It focuses on architecture, data flows, consent, alerts, user management and terminology. This non-technical course provides an introduction to the product for those who do not need the detail provided in the 5-day HealthShare Unified Care Record Fundamentals class. This course is intended for those needing an understanding of HealthShare Unified Care Record architecture and functionality at an introductory level.
This course is applicable for users of HealthShare Unified Care Record.
There are no prerequisites.
Online resources that will help you familiarize yourself with material covered in class but are not required include:
- UCR Overview
- Use cases
- Data flows
- Edge Gateway
- Access Gateway
- Operational Data Store
- Clinical Message Delivery
- Consent Management
- User Management
This course is not offered in Cambridge. Available for your site.
Rescheduling and Cancellation
- Rescheduling training is permitted, subject to instructor availability, at the quoted price, up to two weeks prior to the original confirmed dates.
- Cancellations are permitted up to two weeks prior to the confirmed dates.
- Rescheduling or canceling training within two weeks of the confirmed dates will result in InterSystems billing the client for the original quoted price and recording this as a credit towards a future training. The client is also responsible for any airline and hotel change or cancellation fees incurred by the instructor.
If the same instructor is delivering more than 5 consecutive days of training, the instructor has the option of:
- Returning home for the weekend (the client is responsible for transportation costs), or
- Staying at the client site (the client is responsible for hotel and food costs).