University Outreach Program
InterSystems University Outreach Program works with university and college faculty to enhance their curricula with InterSystems’ products and technologies. The program provides free software licenses for use in courses, as well as free educational resources and technical support to help get started.
Why participate in the University Outreach program?
Students are exposed to popular real-world technologies used by many leading companies.
Universities and students build relationships with our clients, such as GE Healthcare, Partners HealthCare System, SunGard, Epic, and Fiserv.
Why Caché is a great choice for students
Tim Leavitt, InterSystems Internal Application Developer and former student intern explains why he prefers using Caché over other technologies.
University Outreach Program benefits
- Free software & licenses – The Academic License is the most commonly chosen license for a university. These free Caché and/or Ensemble licenses and support are provided to the school for teaching and research specifically related to application development methodology and object-oriented design.
- Free 24/7 technical support
- Free classroom training for up to ten person-days
- A wide variety of educational support materials to incorporate our technology in your curriculum
- Internships and job opportunities with organizations that use InterSystems’ products and technologies
- University Outreach team support as you move forward with your project and build relationships with our partners
- Periodic email newsletters with program updates, member successes stories, and more
Apply for membership today!
Still undecided? Contact us with any questions.