Exciting Development for
InterSystems Caché and Ensemble natively support MultiValue data files and dictionaries, a MultiValue query language, MultiValue Basic, PROCs, and more.
Not only do MultiValue applications run on Caché and Ensemble, but the skills that built those applications can be used throughout the InterSystems technology stack. MultiValue developers can take advantage of:
- Object syntax in MultiValue Basic
- Seamless SQL and object projections of data
- Web services
- InterSystems Zen technology for building rich, interactive Web interfaces
- Advanced security features
- Browser-based system management
- InterSystems DeepSee™ for embedded real-time business intelligence
- InterSystems Ensemble® for integration and work flow
InterSystems delivers keynote address at
2011 International Spectrum show:
The genie is out of the bottle. Users expect sophisticated solutions that are intuitive, easy to use, and available on the Web and on their phones. Plus, the information driving these solutions comes from a variety of sources that must be coordinated by your applications.
Breakthrough applications do all of the above, and provide extra capabilities such as real-time analytics and graphics that enable users to do their jobs better. In this presentation, Lee Burstein of InterSystems will discuss how to transform your existing solutions into breakthrough applications by providing Web-centric, real-time, and fully connected functionality, taking advantage of capabilities (for example, Google Maps) that already exist.
Caché's MultiValue Benefits
Hear from executives and developers at four enterprises talk about the increased reliability, access to modern technologies, and faster performance that they achieved once they ported their MultiValue applications to Caché.
InterSystems' Product Strategy for MultiValue Customers
InterSystems database and integration products natively support MultiValue technology. To learn about the role MultiValue plays in our product strategy, watch this short video presentation by Paul Grabscheid, our Vice President of Strategic Planning.
InterSystems Caché Outperforms the MultiValue Competition
This demonstration introduces some key MultiValue features and capabilities of Caché.
Our Caché release contains the released version of our MultiValue technology. This release provides a way to migrate existing MultiValue applications to Caché. While it is possible to migrate applications from many different MultiValue products, InterSystems has primarily focused on supporting applications based on UniVerse, UniData, D3, and jBase. Caché includes emulation modes to support syntax used by these products. When migrating applications using other MultiValue products, it may be necessary to alter some code that uses product-specific syntax.
|MultiValue Quick Start Tutorial|
The goal of InterSystems MV Community is to help MultiValue developers achieve the greatest benefits from using InterSystems Caché®,the high-performance object database, and InterSystems Ensemble®, the rapid integration platform.
InterSystems Developer Connection - The InterSystems Developer Connection helps developers working with InterSystems products to rapidly create and maintain breakthrough applications. It is your source for background information, FAQs, interviews, overviews, procedures, tips, and software downloads.
InterSystems MV Community - The goal of InterSystems MV Community is to help MultiValue developers achieve the greatest benefits from using InterSystems Caché®,the high-performance object database, and InterSystems Ensemble®, the rapid integration platform.
A Caché of Tips - The "Caché of Tips" series, which is posted to the InterSystems MV Community, will be posted here as well for the world to see. Feel free to log in and add your comments.
The InterSystems Learning Services has created some webcasts about Caché and MultiValue. These webcasts (like all eLearning webcasts) are available for free and can be viewed online.
|Enhancing MultiValue Applications Part 1/2 - view online|
|Enhancing MultiValue Applications Part 2/2 - view online|
- Marketplace Survey Summary: The State of the MultiValue Marketplace
- White paper: Caché for MultiValue Developers
- Migrating and Enhancing MultiValue Applications with Caché
- Demonstration: Caché for MultiValue Developers
- Case Study: PAML Makes Their MultiValue Billing Application 5X Faster with the Caché Database
- Case Study: Austin Health launches enterprise-wide migration of MultiValue applications to InterSystems Caché
- Case Study: Healthpac Modernizes MultiValue Application with Caché
- International Spectrum: Creating Breakthrough MultiValue Applications
- Database Trends and Applications: Brasher’s Auto Auction Group Makes Bid for New Database Technology
- International Spectrum: Caché and Embedded Real-time Business Intelligence
- International Spectrum: Caché and MultiValue: Birds of a Feather - Part 1
- International Spectrum: Caché and MultiValue: Birds of a Feather - Part 2
- Press Release: Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories Selects InterSystems CACHÉ Database
- Press Release: InterSystems Partners with Comprehensive Computer Services To Deliver Solutions Built on CACHÉ Database
- Press Release: Healthpac Selects InterSystems CACHÉ For Medical Billing Software System
- International Spectrum: Interview with Robert Nagle (InterSystems VP of Software Development)
- Caché Concepts For MultiValue Developers
- Using the MultiValue Features of Caché
- Caché MultiValue Commands Reference
- Caché MultiValue PROC Reference
- Caché MultiValue Query Language (CMQL) Reference
- MultiValue Basic Quick Reference
- Operational Differences between MultiValue and Caché
- The Caché MultiValue Spooler
- Caché MV Terminal Independence