Comprehensive, Multi-EMR, Patient Portal
InterSystems HealthShare Personal Community is an EMR-independent patient portal that is central to a community-wide patient engagement strategy. For its data source, Personal Community relies on InterSystems HealthShare Unified Care Record to aggregate information from multiple EMRs, wearables, claims, and other data sources into a single, unified care record. This is the same care record used by clinicians, but with a user interface designed for patients.
Engaged and activated patients have higher levels of satisfaction and use fewer resources. Patients who understand their conditions and treatment options make better healthcare decisions and patient record review leads to safer care and improved record quality.
With Personal Community, patients and their designees can:
- Review, download, and manage care records
- Upload data from home or personal medical devices
- Schedule appointments
- Complete forms
- Receive alerts and notifications
- Learn about conditions and adopting healthier behaviors
- Securely interact with care providers
- Link to external systems to view and pay bills
- Access 3rd party SMART on FHIR apps once logged in