All data-driven organizations have one thing in common: the need for reliable, quality data and trustworthy analytics.
InterSystems technologies make it faster and easier to collect, integrate, and normalize the data required to optimize decision-making and inform action through analytics. Our customers can integrate the clean, healthy data enabled by InterSystems IRIS, InterSystems IRIS for Health, HealthShare, or TrakCare with a wide range of third-party analytics tools, such as Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, and Apache Spark — or they can take advantage of InterSystems technologies' built-in and add-on data analytics capabilities.
This flexibility means that organizations with a wide range of needs, from financial forecasting to integrated healthcare analytics, can benefit from InterSystems tools, whatever their environment:
- Collect, normalize, cleanse, and make data consumable to create predictive models that predict, for example, future costs, health events like strokes, or upcoming inventory shortages.
- Gain real-time insight into at-risk loans and intervene with account holders to shore up the lending balance sheet.
- Deploy predictive models to administrators and caregivers within their normal operational and clinical workflows via dashboards, electronic medical record systems, or real-time alerts.
- Leverage FHIR and other APIs to make insights available within apps by patients, partners, and policy makers to optimize decision-making and inform action.
- Conduct pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical phases of laboratory processing.
- Collect IoT sensor data and asynchronously push it to the cloud for analysis.
- Gather data from “smart” utility meters and analyze it in real time to monitor and manage production and demand.
- Analyze real-time signals from the shop floor to enable manufacturers to improve quality, efficiency, respond faster to events, and predict and avoid problems before they occur.
Insight without action is of little value. Make your organization smarter by efficiently analyzing data to deliver actionable insights to the people who need them, in the ways they need them, when they need them.