We are delighted to present a wide range of speakers from diverse industries and experiences to inspire, inform, and help you innovate.
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks, register now to be among the first to know. To register, please complete the form below.
He works with InterSystems partners who deliver innovative applications and services using its data and interoperability platforms for healthcare, financial services, supply chain management and other markets. InterSystems also leads internationally in the creation and delivery of unified solutions for electronic patient records, health information exchanges, and laboratories, and Mike supports the communications vital for the success of the eHealth transformation programmes that they underpin.
He's an accomplished senior-level professional with proven industry successes enabling customer solutions within CPG, retail, manufacturing, and diversified verticals. He's been recognized for business and product development, creating digitally enhanced supply chains that improve the enterprise. He helps partners with:
• Management consulting
• Customer-centric project management
• Digital supply chain transformation
• RPA, AI, and ML applications within supply chains
• Robotics applications within distribution, warehousing, and omnichannel
Dr. Leftwich is the recipient of the 2011 Health Information Management Systems Society Physician IT Leadership award for his role in leadership in standards adoption, quality improvement initiatives, and patient engagement. . He is past Co-chair of the IHE USA Implementation Committee, Co-Chair of the HL7 Learning Health Systems WG, Co-chair of the HL7 Clinical Information Interoperability Council, and a member of the Sequoia Project Content Testing WG. He has served a leadership role in clinical standards development as Co-lead of the Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for HIT Standards & Interoperability Framework Longitudinal Coordination of Care Initiative, Chair of HL7 Health Professional Engagement Initiative, and Co-Chair of the HL7 Patient Care Workgroup. He has served as co-chair of the ONC HIT Standards Committee Consumer Technology Workgroup. He is an advisor to the board of the Healthcare Services Platform Consortium.
At InterSystems, Chris leads a team of over 200 who strive to empower customers to accelerate innovation and enhance operational resiliency. Chris is intent on continuing InterSystems’ long tradition of delivering an outstanding customer experience.
With more than 35 years’ experience in information technology and services, Chris regards it as a privilege to have been able to build long-standing relationships with clients and to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions and services, time after time. Innovative and entrepreneurial, notable results have included leading the first sale of InterSystems’ TrakCare Electronic Medical Record System in England; selling strategic enterprise solutions to large organisations such as British Telecom and Avaya; and building a successful business line such that now InterSystems is positioned as a major force in the delivery of regional Shared Care Record solutions to significant health economies in the UK.
He came to InterSystems after a three-year stint as the Manager of Systems Engineering with New England Pathology, where he was responsible for acquiring, implementing, and managing a variety of information technologies. Paladino studied Electrical Engineering at Worcester Polytechnic Institute and the University of Lowell.
• Design/co-invention of highly innovative and practical electronic health record (EHR) systems, clinical decision support (CDS), workflow and care coordination applications to enhance quality, patient safety and cost-effectiveness.
• Primary design of the groundbreaking Brigham and Women’s EHR (BICS) and the Partners Healthcare EHR system, including highly effective CDS, quality improvement and patient safety innovations.
• Leadership experience in provider organizations, small and large industry and government, as program leader, head of clinical design, corporate director of R&D, CMIO and chief medical officer.
• Working directly with provider and quality organizations to translate clinical needs to feasible, usable technology solutions, and to optimize the real value of those solutions.
• National policy and thought leadership in health IT including CDS, workflow innovation, safety and quality improvement, bringing evidence to practice.
• Design of effective information systems for low- and middle-income countries, addressing key needs in inpatient, ambulatory, public health and disaster care, including sites throughout South Asia and Africa and an Ebola treatment center in Sierra Leone.