Automate and accelerate data transformations to FHIR and unlock insights
The HL7® Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR®) data format standard is the future of healthcare interoperability. But most health information is still in other, older data formats. InterSystems FHIR Transformation Service bridges past and future to unlock the value of your data.
InterSystems FHIR Transformation Service is a cloud-based offering that automatically converts data in formats such as HL7 V2 to FHIR to populate Amazon HealthLake. Once in HealthLake, you can transform, query, and analyze your health data at scale to extract more value and inform care decisions.
InterSystems FHIR Transformation Service Key Features
- Accelerates data conversion and ingestion into Amazon HealthLake, speeding time to value
- Cloud-based single interface to easily transform your health data to FHIR leveraging our base of pre-built transformation logic
- Build and deploy custom transformations via InterSystems IRIS for Health on the AWS Marketplace
- Delivered as SaaS, enabling you to easily manage, consume, and scale transformations as required
InterSystems Proven Interoperability & Scalability
- Awarded the 2019, 2020 and 2021 “KLAS Category Leader for Interoperability Platforms”
- Received an exceptional 91 out of 100 approval rating based on customer feedback in KLAS Research “Interoperability Platforms” reports