InterSystems Corporation Website Cookies
For information on how to manage your cookie preferences on InterSystems websites, go to cookies settings.
What Are Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technology.
- Logging which pages you visited and how you moved around the website.
- Analysing the links which led you to our website.
- Identifying whether you are a registered user or a returning visitor.
- Learning which pages are the most and least popular.
What Types of Cookies We Use
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. You can set your browser settings to alert you of or block these cookies; however, doing so may cause parts of our website to not work.
- Functional Cookies: We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preference(s). These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how you use our website such as which pages you visited, and which links you clicked.
- Targeting Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, content you viewed, links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Sometimes we share limited aspects of this information with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
For further information on cookies
- If you are in the United States, please go to https://allaboutcookies.org/.
- If you are in Europe, please go to
This is subject to change without notice.
Information gathered from third party services may be limited or prevented through browser configuration (examples include “Do Not Track” mode in certain browsers) and managing your privacy preferences on the third party sites (such as disabling “Promoted content”). If you would like your information to be suppressed from future communications or would like to provide/update your contact information, please contact our marketing privacy coordinator at
privacy@InterSystems.com or call (617) 621-0600.