InterSystems IRIS, Ensemble, HealthShare, Integration Engine
3 days, private only
In-person private classroom: $8,400/class
Virtual private classroom: $10,200/class
In-person private class price includes a discount!
Available as a private classroom course only. To ensure each student has the best experience, a private classroom course can be either an in-person classroom course, or a virtual classroom course. A class cannot be a mix of in-person and virtual attendees.
This three-day course teaches administrators how to configure, monitor, manage and troubleshoot productions. This course can focus on HL7 productions depending on the needs of the class. The course also addresses using the Management Portal for viewing, searching, resending, and purging messages.
If you need to learn administration at the database-level, not production-level, refer to the Managing InterSystems Servers course.
This course is applicable for users of InterSystems IRIS, InterSystems IRIS for Health, Ensemble, and HealthShare.
There are no prerequisites but basic HL7 knowledge is helpful.
Preparing for Class
Online resources that will help you familiarize yourself with material covered in class but are not required include:
- Business Processing Model
- Business service, business process, business operation overview
- Parts of a production
- Using the Management Portal
- Using documentation
- Message structure
- Viewing messages
- Using the Message Viewer
- Production settings
- Message Routers
- Searching and comparing messages
- Message sessions
- Search Tables
- Lookup Tables
- Pool Size
- Alerts and bad message handling
- Management Portal
- Namespaces and databases
- Users and roles
- Starting, stopping and updating productions
- Suspended productions
- Configuration default settings
- Exporting productions
- Management Portal pages used for monitoring
- Enterprise Tools overview
- Resending messages
- Suspending messages
- Purging data
- Scheduling business components
- Automating tasks
- Diagnostic Report
- I/O Archive
Rescheduling and Cancellation
- Rescheduling training is permitted, subject to instructor availability, at the quoted price, up to two weeks prior to the original confirmed dates.
- Cancellations are permitted up to two weeks prior to the confirmed dates.
- Rescheduling or canceling training within two weeks of the confirmed dates will result in InterSystems billing the client for the original quoted price and recording this as a credit towards a future training