InterSystems IRIS: A Cloud-First, Unified Data Platform
InterSystems IRIS is a complete, cloud-first, unified data platform that enables organisations to rapidly develop, deploy, and maintain real-time, data-rich solutions.
In this video, Ray Wright, Technology Architect at InterSystems, gives an overview of InterSystems technology and the various factors one should consider before deciding how best to deploy their applications. He will provide insights into:
- Different use cases and scenarios
- Constraints while choosing the deployment option
- Key concepts like ECP (Enterprise Cache Protocol) and Sharding for Horizontal scaling
- The various deployment choices available, including on-premises, public cloud like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and other services.
InterSystems Cloud Manager & Fast Provisioning
In this video, Steve Pisani, Senior Solution Architect at InterSystems, introduces InterSystems Cloud Manager, or ICM, that delivers the benefits of Infrastructure as Code (IaC), immutable infrastructure, and containerised deployment of InterSystems IRIS-based applications.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- More about Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), Cloud Computing and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- How InterSystems Cloud Manager (ICM) supports you to take advantage of the efficiency provided by the cloud environment, and containerised software without any major development or retooling.
- Sample use cases for ICM with a short demonstration to deploy a multi-node architecture on AWS.
Why InterSystems IRIS?
We are proud to back our world-class technology with world-class support. Our Worldwide Response Center (WRC) has personnel in cities around the globe and provides engineering-level expertise and multilingual 24/7 support for all InterSystems products.