Advanced Interoperability Platform
Your Solution for Connected Care, Analytics & Innovation
The Average U.S. Senior Patient Sees Over 7 Different Providers Per Year.*
The Who and How of HealthShare
|Who We Help||How We Help||Some of Our Customer Partners||Additional Information|
Data and solutions to power analytics, coordinate care, and integrate systems, and present a complete picture of the patient.
Bay Health (SFO-based CIN)
Summit Health (ACO)
Mass General Brigham
|More on Providers|
Combine clinical and other member data with claims to engage providers, enhance quality, and simplify measurement and regulatory compliance.
|Health Information Networks||Give providers, payers and clinical researchers the data and insight needed to improve care, reduce costs, and improve health.||Manifest MedEx|
Dubai Health Authority
Greater Houston Healthconnect
|Government & Regional Public Health||Deliver seamless care, improve public health, control costs.||U.S. Veteran’s Admin.|
Indian Health Service
Northern Territory (Aus)
Coordinate My Care (UK)
|Life Sciences & Clinical Research||Real-world data and evidence to accelerate research.||Biogen|
SMITH Consortium (D)
HealthShare Suite of Solutions
A Closer Look at Features and Benefits
- Integrate clinical, claims and SDOH data for population health management and digital transformation
- Layer on HealthShare Personal Community and HealthShare Care Community to engage patients in their own care and to unite multi-disciplinary teams around a common plan of care
- Harness the clinical viewer to foster communication and better care deliver by clinicians with more complete health records and with accurate provider team member data from HealthShare Provider Directory
- Ensure that a multi-source health record is complete and accurate with patient identity management from HealthShare Patient Index
Whether you are responsible for fostering health information sharing across a nation, a region, a community, or a single organisation, HealthShare is there to support better care and outcomes.
HealthShare’s extensible data model has been informed by our experience with over 1 billion health records, our experience with payers, providers, health information networks, device makers, labs, drug companies, and software developers. It’s part of our smart healthcare data fabric through the HealthShare Analytics Solution.
We make it available to pair with your Unified Care Record as HealthShare Health Insight.
And in everything we do, we leverage our experience with interoperability to make insights available within the workflows of decision makers - whether providing real time alerts to clinicians, care managers, patients, and proxies. Or adding predictive insights into the workflows of operations managers. Or delivering population health management reports to policy makers. Insight for better care, optimal performance, and digital transformation.
InterSystems IRIS for Health
- Selected InterSystems HealthShare functionality
- All data center resources, including hosting, hardware, and network capacity needed to run the solution
- Ongoing maintenance of all solution components
- Customer-specific configuration and implementation services to bring the solution live, including building connections
- 24/7 support for the solution including real-time monitoring
- Seamless upgrades
- Sophisticated security and data protection programs