InterSystems recognises its roles in the global marketplace. To continuously improve the social impact of its business operations, InterSystems commits to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws.
- Ensure that employment at InterSystems is engaged freely and without coercion or improper restrictions.
- Respect the freedom of employees to associate and collectively bargain.
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Prohibit child labor.
- Support a living wage.
- Maintain non-excessive working hours.
- Tolerate no discrimination in employment practices or compensation.
- Give preference for employment over contractors when feasible.
- Prohibit harsh or inhuman treatment
- Maintain awareness and continuous improvement of the company’s environmental impacts.
Download InterSystems Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement.
For more information on our commitment to Social Responsibility, please contact: compliance@InterSystems.com