What do all large-scale healthcare technology implementations, from electronic medical record systems to enterprise resource planning software, have in common? Change. The right technology will improve patient outcomes, optimize clinician workflows, and secure cost savings. But to achieve those results, health systems can’t forgo a strong change management strategy.
And that’s easier said than done, especially in the ever-evolving healthcare space.
In this webinar, health IT leaders from top hospitals across the world discuss how their organizations handle change management to ensure their technology implementations realize their highest potential. Their insights provide a road map for health systems that understand the need for data and analytics but need their people, processes, and technologies to do the same.
Watch and learn:
• How cutting-edge health systems set their vision, expectations, and strategy for major healthcare technology implementations
• Why people are the biggest barrier to change—and how to win them over
• How to prevent, identify, and fill technology adoption gaps
• What healthcare organizations need from their internal stakeholders and trusted technology partners
• How clinical adoption of InterSystems TrakCare optimizes change management through a unified health record that improves patient care, clinician workflows, and operational efficiencies
• Prof. Graham Evans, chief information technology officer, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust, and chief digital officer, North East and North Cumbria Integrated Care System
• Adjhaporn Nana Khunlertkit, PhD, division director, health information management, operation analytics and transformation, Bumrungrad International Hospital
• Jenny Shao, PhD, webinar moderator, founder and CEO, TDH Solution
This hourlong webinar sets the course for healthcare leaders who understand that change management is challenging but attainable with the right plan and partner.
“In the world of health IT, you’re only as good as the last problem,” Evans says. “But those problems can be resolved and overcome.”
Start reimagining care today by watching the InterSystems TrakCare webinar, “Managing Change in a Dynamic Healthcare Environment.”
Have you registered for InterSystems Virtual Summit 2020 yet? Registration is OPEN and FREE!