Enabling Asset Management Firms to Create and Maintain an End-to-End Single Source of Truth
InterSystems TotalView™ For Asset Management is fully managed cloud-native software that finally allows you to bring together all siloed data from inside and outside your organization into one single source of truth. It delivers consistent, timely, and accurate data and analytics to multiple internal and external consumers, providing a wealth of business and operational benefits.
Asset management firms all strive to improve their use of data to increase investment performance, make better and more timely business decisions, improve regulatory compliance, boost client engagement and retention, and increase operational efficiencies. But the information they need is spread across data and application silos spanning the front-, middle-, and back-office, and in external sources including from third-party data service providers.
For decades, delivering a single and trusted source of consistent, timely, and accurate information to the business and to clients from these disparate sources has been a significant challenge.
InterSystems TotalView For Asset Management finally addresses these challenges with a next-generation smart data fabric approach that overcomes the limitations of data warehouses, data lakes, point-to-point connections, spreadsheets, and traditional database approaches.
It provides end-to-end data aggregation, integration, harmonization, and analytics to create a single source of truth to satisfy the myriad information access, reporting, and analytical requirements of your entire firm.
Rather than replace any infrastructure, it complements all your existing data and application investments across front-, middle-, and back-office applications, as well as your data warehouses, data marts, and data lakes.
- Improves portfolio performance through better investment decisions
- Boosts client engagement with complete, accurate, and timely information
- Reduces risk and improves regulatory compliance
- Increases operational efficiencies, reduces costs, and eliminates errors
Why is it better?
InterSystems TotalView For Asset Management is built on InterSystems IRIS® next-generation data platform software. Unlike traditional approaches such as packaged data management applications or data warehouse and data lake-based solutions, InterSystems IRIS leverages a modern, smart data fabric-based architectural approach, which is recognized by leading analysts as the future of data management.
- Non-disruptive; connects all internal and external data and application sources
- Eliminates delays to deliver current information
- Aggregates and harmonizes live operational and market data with historical data
- Provides consistent, unified metadata and semantic layer
- Customizable – easily add and change data sources, rules, etc.
- Self-service capabilities empower business users to get ad-hoc answers in the moment
- Enables retrieval of any prior state to satisfy business, client, and regulatory inquiries
- Supports both ‘collect’ and ‘connect’ data integration to optionally persist only required data
- Fully managed in major cloud providers; you manage only the processes you want, InterSystems manages the rest
CTO, Harris Associates
$100B+ Asset Management Firm