Why participate in the University Outreach program?
InterSystems University Outreach Program works with university and college faculty to enhance their curricula with InterSystems’ products and technologies. The program provides free software licenses for use in courses, as well as free educational resources and technical support to help get started.
University Outreach Program Benefits
Students are exposed to popular real-world technologies used by many leading companies. Universities and students build relationships with our clients, such as GE Healthcare, Partners HealthCare System, SunGard, Epic, Fiserv, and more.
- Free software & licenses for teaching and research related to application development methodology and object-oriented design
- Free 24/7 technical support
- Free classroom training for up to ten person-days
- A wide variety of educational support materials to incorporate our technology in your curriculum
- Internships and job opportunities with organizations that use InterSystems’ products and technologies
- University Outreach team support as you move forward with your project and build relationships with our partners
- Periodic email newsletters with program updates, member successes stories, and more
Still undecided? Contact us with any questions.
Technical Graduate Program
The intern program was created as a way to provide recent or soon to be graduates the opportunity to experience multiple technical roles available at InterSystems.
The program will prepare you for successful integration into InterSystems’ elite technical teams through structured training, personalised mentorship, and frequent collaboration with cross-functional groups. Immerse yourself in our technologies and find the team that is right for you!
InterSystems policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all people without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected category.
Enzo Brienza speaks about the current challenges within higher education and the impact they are having.
The inability to securely and easily share data between siloed systems is proving detrimental to the student experience, and overall student retention and enrolment. InterSystems’ cloud-first data management software is a flexible technology that enables you to eliminate siloed data by connecting people, processes, and applications.