5 days, $2800/student
This 5-day course teaches HealthShare Information Exchange users and integrators the HealthShare Information Exchange architecture and administration tasks. The course also includes how to install HealthShare Information Exchange. This course is intended for HealthShare Information Exchange developers, integrators, administrators and managers.
This course is applicable for users of HealthShare Information Exchange.
You are required to have the following knowledge/experience prior to attending this course:
- HealthShare productions or Ensemble productions experience
See the Achieving Prerequisites section below if you do not fulfill these requirements.
To ensure you have the required knowledge of Productions in HealthShare, attend the Developing Healthcare Integrations course or Building and Managing HL7 Integrations course or complete the following material:
- Integration Architecture online course
- HL7 I/O: Using HealthShare for Message Transmission online course
- Searching Messages Using the Message Viewer online course (sections 1 & 2)
- Getting Started with HL7 Routing Rules in Ensemble video
An online course that will help you familiarize yourself with material covered in class but is not required is:
- Architecture Overview
- Use cases
- Data flows
- Edge Gateway
- Access Gateway
- Consent management architecture
- Clinical Message Delivery architecture
- Bus architecture
- HealthShare Information Exchange Installation
- Pre-installation decisions and tasks
- Installation process
- Demo setup
- HealthShare Information Exchange Administration
- HealthShare portal
- Administration tasks
- Registry management
- Configuring Clinical Message Delivery
- Configuring consent
- Terminology Management
- Approaches to HealthShare component customizations
Courses are held at our corporate office located at:
One Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02142 USA
Please check in at our reception desk after 8:30am with a picture ID.
Classes begin at 9am and run until 5pm.
A continental breakfast will be provided.
InterSystems reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. We will usually cancel a class if there are fewer than five registrants. In the event of cancellation by InterSystems, we will refund any payment made for the canceled course.
Tuition is fully refundable if a registrant notifies InterSystems at least 10 business days prior to the announced start date. For cancellation received afterward, we will provide a credit toward a future class.