As seniors are aging, providers feel burnt out, and healthcare costs continue to rise, it seems almost impossible to deliver sustainable care. But health insurers can ease this burden by implementing a digital transformation strategy, that includes clinical data, health plan–provider interoperability, data sharing, and member engagement.
In this webinar you will learn:
– What are the major barriers that hamper healthcare performance
– What are the key components of a digital transformation strategy
– How to build a successful digital transformation strategy that will help you achieve CMS’s vision of creating a more interoperable ecosystem.
– Colt Courtright, Director, Corporate Data & Analytics, Premera Blue Cross
– David Braza, Executive Vice President of Finance, Actuary and Informatics, Premera Blue Cross
– Lynda Rowe, Sr. Advisor, Value-Based Markets, InterSystems