Data Management in Capital Markets Firms:
A Sell-Side Assessment Infographic
Aite Group surveyed capital markets industry executives around their firms’ data architectures and data management strategies. Here are some of the key findings.
- Three of the top four data challenges for capital markets firms are about data integration, cleansing, normalizing, and transformation
- 47% of capital market firms feel the greatest hurdle to overcoming data challenges is culturally becoming a data-driven firm
- In 2020, US$1.3 billion is estimated to be spent on financial services data management technology and services
- Speed to Market and Granularity drive data architecture investments
- Trading and Compliance are the divisions that place most pressure on data architecture