Aite Group surveyed capital markets industry executives around their firms’ data architectures and data management strategies. Here are some of the key findings.
- Three of the top four data challenges for capital markets firms are about data integration, cleansing, normalizing, and transformation
- 47% of capital market firms feel the greatest hurdle to overcoming data challenges is culturally becoming a data-driven firm
- Half of buy-side firms feel that the delivery of relevant data to business is a challenge
- Reliability and Accuracy drive data architecture investments
- Portfolio Management, Trading, and Client Services are the divisions that place most pressure on data architecture