The Caché User Group is an independent community that is open to ALL Caché & InterSystems technology customers without any subscription fee.
The CUG organizes meetings twice a year and covers topics relevant to its members. An online community is also in make for regular exchange of ideas and experiences.
Want to know more?
Watch the video from the founders:
Daniel Verleye and Nico Swankaert.
Channel to Intersystems
- Enhancements new versions
- License policy
- Priorities for development
Caché User Group Benelux
- Courses: eg, DeepSee in depth
- 2x year (October & March)
- IT developers
- Teachers (high school, unversity…)
- Interested people